Hello. Could you check my essay for grammatical errors please? I would really appreciate it.

A review of Kung Fu Panda 2

I recently went to see Kung Fu Panda 2. Itís a 3D animated action comedy-drama martial arts movie and stars the voice of Jack Black along with other famous actors like Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan and Gary Oldman.

The movie is set in ancient China. The story is very gripping and funny. Itís about Po, a young fat kung fu panda, whose mission is to stop Shen, lord of Gongnem City, from ruling China and eliminating the art of Kung Fu. But during his adventure in the city Po is distracted by a vision of his past. Nevertheless, the film has a happy ending.

The acting is very good. Jack Black, who plays the main character, is excellent. The supporting actors are impressive too. The special effects were beautiful and incredible, especially at the end of the movie. I also enjoyed the atmospheric music.

The author, Jennifer Yuh Nelson really knows, how to surprise me. Overall, I really enjoyed it and strongly recommend this film for everybody. Go and see it, you wonít regret it.