I am sorry, but we do not help with homework/classroom assignments.Have this assignment to correct the sentences then re-type them the correct way but I do not know what is wrong with them. Please help me!
1. 1) Although you are telling the story and some of the facts you aren’t keeping the listener on the edge of their seat.
2. 2) So our lives essentially are made up by certain pivotal events that shape who we are as but in the end we all die.
3. 3) Atwood laid out all of the whats for us, however, she never told us how it all occurred in the first place or why they chose to do the things they did.
4. 4) Margaret Atwood’s “Happy Endings” is a poignant take on the complex simplicity of storytelling itself.
5. 5) The result being an unhealthy about of young girl’s novels being about unrealistic love.
6. 6) Similar to the way most stories of a man and a woman usually go.
7. 7) Atwood touches on the bases of what a good story in tales and I have never thought about it in the way she presents it but it is very intriguing.
8. 8) The “stretch in between” or plot tells the couples scenario.
9. 9) To create an idea in the readers mind that while cause them to think that every story told is going to end in a happy ending, that no story told has sad or broken ending.
10.10) Scenerio A being the idea life John and Mary lived that has been smothered with optimism and in reality is unrealistic.
11. 11) Writers play god they craft these people with a life like attitude and the point is to make people feel an emotional connection, that’s what a good writer is all about making people feel immersed in the experience they want the heartache to be real and for people to root for an underdog and sometimes we will even root for a villain.
12. 12) In my opinion, Margaret defines storytelling in her story “Happy Endings”.
13. 13) The story itself illustrates the narrator’s definition of endings by, showing that the story began differently but the end was always the same it always ended in death but not always with both dying but sometimes just one.
Student or Learner