Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Hi!
can somebody help me with my application letter. I will send it to reputable law firm and I don't know if it is correct or not.

in the letter I have to write my previous job
this is the letter

I
was working as a paralegal at Law Office Afdal Zikri & Partners and Posbakum while I was completing my thesis before. As a paralegal, I helped our office’s lawyer to draft litigation documents. My academic, personal and professional experience has solidified my commitment to legal service. And at present, I’m completing postgraduate program at faculty of law Universitas Gadjah Mada on Master of Litigation which has integrated curriculum with most of Special Education for Advocate Profession (PKPA)

Note: I'm no longer working for that Office

best regards
Azmi

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi!
can somebody help me with my application letter. I will send it to reputable law firm and I don't know if it is correct or not.

in the letter I have to write my previous job
this is the letter

I
was working as a paralegal at Law Office Afdal Zikri & Partners and Posbakum while I was completing my thesis before. As a paralegal, I helped our office’s lawyer to draft litigation documents. My academic, personal and professional experience has solidified my commitment to legal service. And at present, I’m completing postgraduate program at faculty of law Universitas Gadjah Mada on Master of Litigation which has integrated curriculum with most of Special Education for Advocate Profession (PKPA)

Note: I'm no longer working for that Office

best regards
Azmi

You have used correct capitalisation in your draft letter. Please click the Edit Post button and correct the capitalisation in the rest of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.