Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
We would like to introduce our holding company, XYZ Co., as an engineering, procurement and construction group in energy industries. Established by a group of engineers demonstrated significant expertise in managing large EPC projects valued more than … $.
In parallel with above-mentioned mission of XYZ, it has initiated its trading department focusing on supply of petrochemical, minerals, metals and crude oil products.
On one hand, we have strong relationships with main local producers and suppliers of petrochemical products, particularly methanol. On the other hand, we bring together a wide range of international and local firm from diverse backgrounds in business with advanced skills; therefore, the group prides itself as a supplier with perfect solution.
As we found out your esteemed company is a leader in trading petrochemical products, we are going to devise a plan for long term business as one of your reliable supplier.
It would be our pleasure if we receive your intention to proceed negotiation about the details.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
We would like to introduce our holding company, XYZ Co., as an engineering, procurement and construction group in energy industries. Established by a group of engineers demonstrated significant expertise in managing large EPC projects valued more than … $.
In parallel with above-mentioned mission of XYZ, it has initiated its trading department focusing on supply of petrochemical, minerals, metals and crude oil products.
On one hand, we have strong relationships with main local producers and suppliers of petrochemical products, particularly methanol. On the other hand, we bring together a wide range of international and local firm from diverse backgrounds in business with advanced skills; therefore, the group prides itself as a supplier with perfect solution.
As we found out your esteemed company is a leader in trading petrochemical products, we are going to devise a plan for long term business as one of your reliable supplier.
It would be our pleasure if we receive your intention to proceed negotiation about the details.

Is thishomework, francescohadix?

francescohadix

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
what do u mean?
Do have any comment on?

francescohadix

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
i just want to ask somebody to help me for correcting the letter, because English is not my first language! and my manager asked me to prepare a letter for introducing company.
so, i would be grateful if somebody correct above introduction company letter.
thanks!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
​I just want to ask somebody to help me [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] by correcting the letter, because English is not my first language! [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] My manager asked me to prepare a letter [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] to [STRIKE]introducing[/STRIKE] introduce our company.
So (no comma here) I would be grateful if somebody would correct the [STRIKE]above[/STRIKE] company introduction [STRIKE]company[/STRIKE] letter.
Thanks!

Note my corrections to your post. Be careful with your capitalisation. Bhaisahab asked you the question because many people come to the forum because their teacher has asked them to write a letter as if it were a real letter for a company. If you really do work for ABC Company and you have been tasked with writing this letter for your job, then we are happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.