Dear Esselites,

Just now I am back to my work station from my retirement farewell function at Essel Vasind Plant.

It is with extreme emotional feelings that I write this mail, accentuated by the superb experience I had amidst you all, in this organization.
I have traversed a long journey of my life in Essel group which has contributed tremendously in shaping my life and career for the last 25 years.
I have been fortunate to have immense opportunities, support and encouragement in taking up initiatives & responsibilities in various position and subjects unknown to me. I have tried with utmost sincerity, honesty and integrity to fulfill them to the best of my abilities and capabilities.
Also I have serve Essel with the greatest sense of dedication and commitment.

Through my various interactions with all of you, I have learnt something new every time, helping me grow personally and professionally. If I try to thank individual, this will become almost a roll-call and hence I would like to thank people who have adopted the rolls of mentor, guide, colleague & friend at various points of my journey , have always been a source of inspiration to me in fulfilling my duties without whom I would have never reached this stage of my career. I am indeed grateful to all of them.

Along with my family ,I would like to once again thank all the members of the Promoter family and the entire Essel Group for their kind support & cooperation. I wish to specially thank Mr. Ashokji, as he has always been kind, humane and approachable during my interaction with him.

The only thing harder than beginning a farewell note, is to end it!

Thus, here’s wishing you all the very best for your challenges in personal & professional life, as well as achieve “ Mission High 5”