Are the answers in bold key answers or your answers?Hello Members,
Please I need your help in these TOEFL practice test questions. I will really really appreciate that. Below are lists of 10 QUESTIONS ONLY. Thanks.
1.Her father ........ that Ellen had been to Prague before.
B, C & D. (Can't remember apologies)
2. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence.
It seems that every month around this time we have to buy new office ___.
All of the Above
3. Choose the word or phrase that best completes each sentence.
The new job provided money for expensive toys, but not very ______ time to play with them.
4. He _____ to take part.
advised not them
invited not them
offered them not
ordered them not
5. Identify the one underlined expression (A, B, C or D) that must be changed in order to correct the sentence.
It became obvious that a lot of British people didn't like that their government considered it essential that they should join the European Community.
6. Billy's shoes look really dirty. Didn't he bring clean ______?
7. Could you ask those ________________ outside to make less noise?
D. to wait
8. That haunted house looks very ____ to me.
9. Ashley failed her examination; she must ___ .
A. Not studied.
B. Not have study.
C. Not have studied.
D. Studies more.
10. I asked Meg earlier if she thought it would rain and she said, '________'.
B. hope it
C. hope not
D. don't hope so
Why are there no answers in bold in 7, 8, and 10?
Student or Learner