Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
I will be able to provide around x letters that will posted to CEOs/HR heads today by 4:00 PM. Moreover, I am still working on the remaining list parallel i have to do other assignments as well so, letters + labels to remaining list of people will be provided to you by tomorrow during first half.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I will be able to provide around x letters that will posted to CEOs/HR heads today by 4:00 PM. Moreover, I am still working on the remaining list parallel i have to do other assignments as well so, letters + labels to remaining list of people will be provided to you by tomorrow during first half.

I will be able to provide XXX letters for CEOs/Heads of HR by 4pm today. However, I am still working on the rest of the list and have other work to do at the same time, so I will get the rest of the letters/labels to you by lunchtime tomorrow.

HelenaRuth

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I'll be able to provide X letters for CEOs/Heads of HR by 4pm today. However, I am still working on the rest of the list and have other work to do at the same time, so I will get the rest of the letters/labels to you by lunchtime tomorrow.

anhnha

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
I will be able to provide XXX letters for CEOs/Heads of HR by 4pm today. However, I am still working on the rest of the list and have other work to do at the same time, so I will get the rest of the letters/labels to you by lunchtime tomorrow.

I'll be able to provide X letters for CEOs/Heads of HR by 4pm today. However, I am still working on the rest of the list and have other work to do at the same time, so I will get the rest of the letters/labels to you by lunchtime tomorrow.

HelenaRuth:

Could you explain about these changes?

Last edited:

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
HelenaRuth:

Could you explain about these changes?

They are unnecessary changes, anhnha. emsr2d2's post is correct.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I, too, would be interested to know why HelenaRuth took my answer and replicated it almost exactly, simply changing "I will" to "I'll" and "XXX" to "X". It looked distinctly as if he/she were trying to pass the answer off as his/her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.