It is the same as "useless" (adjective).
Note my amendments to your post. Remember the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Enclose words you are querying inside quotation marks "like this" or put them in italics like this.
Student or Learner