Student or Learner
I would like to know what's the function of the world underlined below:
Starting the Job Checklist
• Owner/contractor agreement signed
• Construction schedule complete
• Schedule of values prepared and accepted
• List of major subcontractors received
• Insurance certifi cates received
• Bonds (if necessary) received
• Pre-construction conference scheduled
• Notice to proceed issued
• Permits granted
Could anyone substitute them like that : signed owner/contractor agreement or it means owner/contractor agreement [has] received.
Read it like:
Owner/contractor agreement [has been] signed.
It's a past participle acting as a predicate adjective.