• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Afghanistan

Causative MAKE

Good Day!
    Respected Teachers recently I am trying to learn Causative Verbs. In this regard, I tried to prepare some notes of Make. Please check these sentences and make corrections. Thank you.

[make + person/actor + 1st form of verb]

Indefinite Tenses
    Gull makes Khan repair his laptop. Gull doesnít make khan repair his laptop. Does Gull make Khan repair his laptop? Why does Gull make Khan repair his laptop? When does Tayyba make Gull wash her carpet?
    I made Gull fix my car. I didnít make Gull fix my car. Did I make Gull fix my car? How did you make Gull fix your car? Why did Tayyba make Shah plaster her house?
    Asif will make Javed paint his house. Asif will not make Javed paint his house. Will Asif make Javed paint his house? When will you make Javed paint your house?
    Continuous Tenses
    Muneeb is making children wash floor. Muneeb is not making children wash floor. Is Munib making children wash floor?
    Jan was making Asif write an essay. Jan was not making Asif write any essay. Was Jan making Asif write any essay?
    Tayyba will be making Gull sweep her house. Tayyba will not be making Gull sweep her house. Will Tayyba be making Gull sweep her house?
    Perfect Tenses
    I have made Asif write a letter. I have not made Asif write a letter. Have I made Asif write a letter?
    When have you made Asif write a letter? How have you made Asif write a letter?
    Jan had made me repair his laptop. Jan had not made me repair his laptop. Had Jan made me repair his laptop?
    Zuhaib will have made his mother wash his clothes. Zuhaib will have not made his mother wash his clothes. Will Zuhaib have made his mother wash his clothes?
    Perfect Continuous Tenses
    She has been making her husband do dishes since 8 A.M. She has not been making her husband do dishes since 8 A.M. Has she been making her husband do dishes since 8 A.M?
    Asghar had been making his brothers move lawn for two days. Asghar had not been making his brothers move lawn for two days. Has Asghar been making his brothers move lawn for two days?
    You will have been making Khan harvest wheat since morning. You will have not been making Khan harvest wheat since morning. Will you have been making Khan harvest wheat since morning?

Warm Regards

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: Causative MAKE

You will have been making Khan harvest wheat since morning. You will have not been making Khan harvest wheat since morning. Will you have been making Khan harvest wheat since morning?
    When would you use these sentences? I can't see much point in generating sentences that have little or no chance of ever being used; it doesn't help with understanding of a form.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Causative MAKE

Jadoon,with all respect, your posts are so long as to discourage specific responses. I suggest you narrow your future inquiries.