• Native Language:
      • Urdu
      • Home Country:
      • Pakistan
      • Current Location:
      • Afghanistan

Causative LET

Respected Teachers

Please check the below notes of Causative Verb Let.

[let + person/actor + 1st form of verb]

Present Tenses

Saeed lets me ride his bike. Saeed doesnít let me ride his bike. Does Saeed let me ride his bike?
    Saeed is letting me ride his bike. Saeed is not letting me ride his bike. Is Saeed letting me ride his bike?
    Saeed has let me ride his bike. Saeed has not let me ride his bike. Has Saeed let me ride his bike?
    Saeed has been letting me ride his bike for one year. Saeed has not been letting me ride his bike for one year. Has Saeed been letting me ride his bike for one year?
    Past Tenses
    Saeed let me ride his bike. Saeed didnít let me ride his bike. Did Saeed let me ride his bike?
    Saeed was letting me ride his bike. Saeed was not letting me ride his bike. Was Saeed letting ride his bike?
    Saeed had let me ride his bike. Saeed hadnít let me ride his bike. Had Saeed let me ride his bike?
    Saeed had been letting me ride his bike for one year. Saeed had not been letting me ride his bike for one year. Had Saeed been letting me ride his bike for one year?
    Future Tenses
    Saeed will let me ride his bike. Saeed will not let me ride his bike. Will Saeed let me ride his bike?
    Saeed will be letting me ride his bike. Saeed will not be letting me ride his bike. Will Saeed be letting me ride his bike?
    Saeed will have let me ride his bike. Saeed will have not let me ride his bike. Saeed will have not let me ride his bike?
    Saeed will have been letting me ride his bike since morning. Saeed will have not been letting me ride his bike since morning. Will Saeed have been letting me ride his bike since morning?

Thanking Yours
    Jadoon

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Causative LET

Jadoon, please wait for a few responses to your other posts before posting more and more of these "I'm currently learning XXX. Please check my notes" posts.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.