Student or Learner
Rewrite each of the following sentences beginning and ending with the words given;
1) Nobody is expected to work during the lunch break.
It ________________________ lunch break.
2) Her reluctance to take part in the event seemed rather strange to me.
I found it _________________________________ event.
3) The burglar appeared to have broken in through a window.
It looked ____________________________________ window.
4) Your success or failure is of no interest to me.
It doesn't __________________________ fail.
5) What time you decide to come to work is up to you.
I'll leave it____________________ work.
6) I'm surprised by the number of people who still believe whatever advertisements say.
It's _______________________ say.
7) It seems futile for you to continue writing to him every week.
There ______________________ to him every week.
8) Didn't you realise that he might be lying?
Didn't it ______________________________ the truth?
Please,help me! I have some thoughts about the answers but I'm not sure! It is urgent, so I would appreciate it if you gave me an answer as soon as possible.
Welcome to the forum, vasiak.
We like to help when we can but, as bhai said, we don't do homework for people. Your teacher wants to know what you can do, not what we can do.