Student or Learner
1) The secretary has typed (type) all the letters in the in-tray before ten o'clock every morning.
2) Johan was (be) ill last night.
3) Malaysia gained (gain) independence in 1957.
4) My uncle will take (take) us to Genting Highlands next weekend.
5) The fishmonger cleans (clean) the fish now.
6) At the moment, the florist is arranging (arrange) the flowers.
7) Mr. Raymond has spent (spend) very little time with his children lately.
8)Qistina picked up the telephone after it rang (ring) thrice.
9) Up to now, the director of the new Internet firm has travelled (travel) to Europe four times to purchase the latest software for his company.
10) Khairul has worked (work) as a newspaper delivery boy before he went to university.
Welcome to the forum, shazwana.
We don't check students' homework. Your teacher needs to see what you can do.