Student or Learner
I'm not native English speaker and I'm not sure whether the following sentences are correct:
- Your bathroom will be similar as Joey's bathroom.
- Could you please give me some fruits such as apples and orange.
- We'll create a door as your example.
Here are also a few adverb examples:
- We'll adjust slightly color of your room.
- You'll be able to modify these sections simply via the administration panel.
Please let me know what you think about the above sentences.
"To" should be used instead of "as" after "similar", but it is correct to say "the same as", according to my dictionary.
Not a teacher.