[Essay] Is the online learning more convenient than tranditional classroom ? arge or disargee

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongangel

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Correct the essay !

I get up early at 6 AM, I go to work by the motobike, it takes a hours. I get my office at 8 AM. And during time 8h30 AM to 6 PM, I only have a hour for lunch and a break , I almost use the internet for working, checkmail, search on google....So the internet is an important piece of equipment in our lives, I can stay at home and work with everyone around the world. Not only I can communicate to my colleague but also I talk face to face without the cell fone by internet. Nowadays We don't work well if there does not the internet.
To me, The most one of benefit of internet is online learning easy at the moment. I have learned english since 2006 but my level english is not also good. I tried learning by a lot of solutions ago, it doesn't really helps me to grow my english skill. but when I found the verbling.com two months ago, I realized my English was quickly improving.
In the other hand, I have some of enviden that proofs the online learning is the best solution. I spend much money for traditional classon instruction, The offline english course is more expensive than the online learning. So I save more time for work and save more money for my lives.
However, a lot of people aslo say that the online learning is not effective. Why do we say that ? I think because they aren't used to learning online, they are really working fulltime online by internet. The internet will change our hobbies in the future. More chance, more work is improve the internet following.

Last edited:

strongangel

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Does anybody help me ?

Status