Whether you read classic or contemporary pieces, I am sure you have noticed that written English uses capitalisation and punctuation. Please click on "Edit Post" and make the relevant changes following these rules:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, London, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner