Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Indonesian
Home Country
Indonesia
Current Location
Indonesia
Please coorect me if wrong. Note : my grammar is bad.

Agung : Hi,Mad...what are you doing?
Ahmad : Oh, Agung. I am just making essay and powerpoint presentation for our English assignment.
Agung : Heeh??? I don’t know about that.
Ahmad : You was absent when Mrs. Wid gaves this assignment. This assignment is a group task. Each group 2-3 students*. You can join my group if you want.
Agung :Really?Thanks. by the way,what is the topic about?
Ahmad : The topic is about global warming. We must finished this essay before next Saturday.Do you know global warming?
Agung : Emm...global warming, right? Global warming happened because greenhouse effects, air polution by CO2, illegal logging and much more. Now, the matter is how to reduce global warming.
Ahmad : Hmm... I think we must do prohibition to use the vehicles. It will reduce air pollution if we do it.
Agung : Umm... I am not sure. Your idea is to excessive. It is impossible. Any other idea?
Ahmad : You are right. How about stop factory activities that damage the rivers for a while?
Agung : I don’t agree. I think we must do reboisation along way. We must cooperate with many people.
Ahmad : Ah! That’s right! I know what you mean.
Agung : Ok. Now we has finished material for essay. Then, how to make the powerpoint presentation? I don’t have any idea.
Ahmad : I have an example about global warming presentation. We can use that as referention*.
Agung : That’s good. Do you bring that?
Ahmad : No. I saves the example in my laptop. Can you come to my house after school?
Agung : Ok. I will come to your house at 3 pm. See you.
Ahmad : see you too.

tzfujimino

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Hello, Riuzen.:-D
Welcome to UsingEnglish.com.

First, I see your title is written in capital letters.
I'd like to suggest that you shouldn't do it, as it will be considered as the online equivalent of shouting.

Are you a student? I think your dialogue is good though it contains some grammatical mistakes.
(It is understandable to me, at least, except for 'reboisation'.)

Now, I will leave it to native speakers to correct it.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit this dialogue to your teacher to be marked?

Status
Not open for further replies.