• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

I need an ESL writer to interview for a graduate school project

Hi all! I love that I stumbled upon this board, especially since it falls in line with one of my graduate classes this semester.

My name is Jason, and I was hoping an ESL writer on this board would be willing to work with me on an ESL writer profile project I'm working on (I had someone lined up at my university, but they appear to have flaked on me). It's the first out of three projects we'd be doing together, but the hard-work is all mine to do. The writer must be currently taking an ESL writing class. From you, I would need background information (demographic info, English proficiency, context of learning, etc.), and a writing sample.

I would then summarize the information in an essay, sharing my own findings and suggestions for teaching this student with my professor.

If you are interested in participating, please message me for more information (I have much more, including summaries of the other two projects we'd work on).

Again, all the work writing and think-work is mine to do; I'm just hoping someone is willing to provide some crucial and intriguing information for me. Thanks!

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: I need an ESL writer to interview for a graduate school project

Hello, all.

Just checking in to see if any ESL writing students are interested in participating in another project of mine. For this two part project, you will receive "virtual tutoring" and traditional feedback on any essay you are working on. I could REALLY use the help! Please let me know if you're interested!

Best,

Jason

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

I don't think all the learners on this forum read the "General Language Discussions" section. I have moved this to "Ask A Teacher" which is the section used by more learners.

Bear in mind that you are a new member so you won't yet be able to take advantage of the Private Messages facility on this forum, and that no one can post their email address in any post. Any conversation you have with potential volunteers will, for now, have to take place publicly within the forum.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Thank you for moving this thread to a more visible forum. I'll keep the private message note in mind if I make contact with anyone.