• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Colombia
      • Current Location:
      • Colombia

Hi, Please, informal letter : advice

Hi there! I'd appreciate it if someone could take a look at this informal letter asking for advice and tell me what should I correct.

The situation is that my friend need visit other places so,Here's the letter:

Dear Pat,
    Thanks for you letter it was great to hear from you.I haven't writer for months, because I've been really bust for my job. I have to say that you've taken a good decision. The best time to come is in February, I will come to you , at Bogotá airport.
    First of all, I know you really like natural parks! So, how about visits the forest reserve.

Secondly, I have recommended visit to natural Park Tayrona, because this place it's beautiful for sightings of flora and fauna, especially birds in danger of extinction.

Third,this national park has many activities, for example, natural swimming pool, bird watching this is great place! Horseback riding, swimming and visit the archaeological remains.It also has attractions such as Archaeological Museum in Chairama Canaveral, Playa Reef here you can relax and others.If you have any question just ask me.

I'm looking forward to your reply and to meeting you in February!

Best Wishes,

Lilian

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Hi, Please, informal letter : advice

Quote Originally Posted by LIKALEL View Post

Dear Pat,
    Thanks for you letter it was great to hear from you.I haven't writer for months, because I've been really bust for my job. I have to say that you've taken a good decision. The best time to come is in February, I will come to you , at Bogotá airport.
    First of all, I know you really like natural parks! So, how about visits the forest reserve.

Secondly, I have recommended visit to natural Park Tayrona, because this place it's beautiful for sightings of flora and fauna, especially birds in danger of extinction.

Third,this national park has many activities, for example, natural swimming pool, bird watching this is great place! Horseback riding, swimming and visit the archaeological remains.It also has attractions such as Archaeological Museum in Chairama Canaveral, Playa Reef here you can relax and others.If you have any question just ask me.

I'm looking forward to your reply and to meeting you in February!

Best Wishes,

Lilian
    There are quite a few grammatical errors but I have started by marking in red the spelling errors and the errors in spacing around punctuation. Remember these spacing rules:

- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

Click Edit Post and make the relevant changes to your first post, then leave a post to say that you have done it and we can then look at the content.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Colombia
      • Current Location:
      • Colombia

thank you very much for help me.
    Last edited by Barb_D; 22-Mar-2014 at 04:08.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

It's nice that you want to say thank you to ems for helping you, but you can just click on the "thank" button under her post.
    I'm not a teacher, but I write for a living. Please don't ask me about 2nd conditionals, but I'm a safe bet for what reads well in (American) English.