• Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Thailand
      • Current Location:
      • Thailand

• Post Thanks / Like

Please help me with letter writting

Hi all,

It is a letter to the education ministry on inquiry the requirement to be a teacher. Actually this letter was from a Chinese friend who wish to teach Chinese language in school. She wrote it, I vet for her. The letter had already sent out, but I believe my English is not so well too(too much grammar mistakes still I guess), so I and my friend hope we could learn from this forum.

The letter:

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I learned about Singapore being a very clean and green state, and MOE has being the strong pillar in national education, through a Singaporean friend. I would like express my interest, to enquire what are the needs and conditions for me to qualify to teach in Singapore, both public and international school. I am from Guangdong,China, and have always been interested in teaching, and hope to join this force carry the duty and dedication grooming the young generation.

I have Bachelor of Arts with Teddy University, and 5 years of working experiences in HR/Insurance .I do not have much teaching experiences, except for tutored my sibling and cousins in home. Teaching has always given me the sense of accomplishment and excitement. I believe my strength is in Chinese Language. I hope to do this as a career, so I seek your advice on the necessary needs to be fulfilled. Currently, I am traveling in New Zealand with working-holiday visa, and probably I will be able to visit this beautiful country after end of my visa. I am contactable by this email, and honor to have discussion if I’m needed in person.

I am looking forward to hear from you

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

End of letter

We would love to receive any input. We appreciate for your time and effort. Thank you!

Last edited by killerfish; 22-Mar-2014 at 06:52.