Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
What is more important, talent or hard work? Certain people born with a good talent but some are not. People that born with a good talent like proficient in musician, sport and et-cetera. Personally, I believe that hard work is more important to achieve anything that we see it as difficult but actually we can do it as we want like the other people did.

First of all, hard work is a key to success. Talented people with a little or nothing practice would achieve nothing. God sent a good talents to some people that he want but because of their laziness so it is nothing to them. It is different to people that do not have any talent but constantly practice. He would achieve a big success later. With a hard work, children with a little or no talent would become more useful adults than talented person. This is supported by Albert Einstein, he said that "without hard work talent means nothing".

On the other hand, there are nothing possible for human to achieve that he want as he know how to manage it. In this word,everyone can do anything as they did not lazy and jaded to become success like the other people. For instance, to be a talented public speaker we need a big motivation, brave, and also know how to attract people to hear what are we going to say. This is possible for a not talented people to be as it if they did not practice to become a successful public speaker. As I said this before, hard work is important than talent so they need to practice more and more to become like the others.

In conclusion, there are nothing possible in this world. Everyone can do anything as they want it because talent are means nothing if they do not use it to become more talented person. Talented people is need to practice,to work hard in order to be successful.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum.

Do you have a specific question for us?

sitinorfatimah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
can you please correct my essay..?thank you..

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When must you submit your essay to your teacher/tutor?

sitinorfatimah

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malay
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
no, I just want anyone to re correct my essay because I want to improve my writting..

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Where did you find the title of your essay? What gave you the idea to write about it?

mykelhussy23

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
I think that talent is more imported then hard work because if you have talent then you can hard work very well.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Yes, I understand the title of your essay. Did you invent the title yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.