Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Egypt
Current Location
Greece
people in my country consider food as a sort of a social event where they can gather , enjoy their time and having fun .

there are a lot of special and traditional food - in my country (that i like ),if i have to choose then i’d consider …...and …...to be the most popular and traditional food there .

in addition to that , every city in …….has its own popular food , for ex in …...it would be ………..and in my home town it would be seafood .

most of the people in my country like to eat at home with family , eating time is considered to be very important , it is the time when all the family gather together, talking about their day and checking on each other .

we don’t like to eat outside due to 2 reasons

firstly , we consider the food we make at home to be healthier . i mean, in restaurants you would never know for sure how they prepare these meals , how clean is it or even what are the ingredients .

………..for ex , is really easy to make at home with inexpensive ingredient and a lot of nutrition value

secondly , we like to keep it cosy .

I believe that traditional food has just become an important part of the country identity , to put it another way , just say …….any where in the world and the people will recognize that you are talking about the famous ……...food .

I’ve a lot of wonderful memories which occurred during eating time with my family , I remember that time when my mother was teaching me how to make ……..for the first time , i spoiled everything , but she was so kind and didn’t kick me out of the kitchen , although they said that the taste of my …...wasn’t so good they eat it all , which made me wonder , wasn’t it so good or they just teasing me . anyhow it was just a funny and cosy moment .

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have not looked at the content because the first thing you need to do is sort out the capitalisation, punctuation and spacing. Please click Edit Post and make changes based on the following rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Don't connect sentences or clauses with "............". Google "ellipsis" to see how "..." should be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.