Dear professor
My name is Nguyen Ngoc Quy. I got my bachelor degree of biotechnology in 2013 from University of Science, a member of Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City (VNU-HCM), which is the largest and most distinguished university in Vietnam. Knowning that you are offer a Ms-PhD program, I wish to apply for.
Precently, I am working as a research and development position in a biotechnology in Viet Nam. During that time, I not only worked with all my ability, but also try to study as much as possible to improve my sefl. And now, I am looking for an opportunity to study higher, to expand my knownledge and my experience.
As through the information in the wedsite, I have known some information about you and your research. I am very interested in your trending. During the time at university, I had participated in some biofuel and biochemical courses. I also did my thesis in Plant Biotechnology and Biochemistry lab.
So with my background of education, my experience and my desier, I would like to participate in a Master course of Molecular Biology and Biochemical Engineering in a famous school as Kyunghee University. It will be a great enviroment for me to develop my knownledge, my experience and my language, especially is Korean and English. . I will do my best to studying and working if I can get the chance to be your graduate student.
Could you give me more details about the course and the shoolarship
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I am looking forward to hearing from you
your sincerely