• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

Post My enthusiasm in languages and my new cellphone

After experiencing the 4G internet by my new Iphone for several days, I really begin to get fascinated, not only because of the high speed, but also because of the Apps downloaded to the phone. From a language loverís point of view, what really stimulates my interest is something that I can read and listen at any time. Though these Apps really consumes huge sums of data, it doesnít mean anything to me because I donít care about data consummation. I really consider it valuable, or even fabulous for me to get access to English (or any other languages I like).

With the Apps which enables me to read newspapers and listen to programs made by native speakers, my life has changed so much, for I never found that Iíve been so relying on my cellphone that I canít do anything without it in my spare time. This morning, when I was entering my office, I was too concentrating on the programs broadcasted by my phone that I didnít hear anything when my colleague called me. He pretended to be a little annoyed, claiming that he would never say hello to me in the morning. At that time, I considered the idea came from the Apples Corp so powerful that mobile phone should be designed so as to help users do almost anything that a computer can do.

My thought finally stopped at a conclusion that consumers needs could be changed by enabling them to get access to more resources, and meanwhile, these resources could help them get more than they used to do. When they were intrigued by a new Ďlife styleí, they are too willing to develop a new habit which would later bring about needs for more resources, and that may become a new sales strategy.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: My enthusiasm in languages and my new cellphone

When must you submit your essay to your teacher/tutor?
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: My enthusiasm in languages and my new cellphone

I wrote this essay only for practising my written English. As I've always been a lover of English, I tried my best to get access to English everyday, even without the supervision of my teachers(actually I have no English teachers now). Every time I finish an essay, I would like to put it on a website for discussion, because I know that I need improvement. Any revision on this essay and the essays published in the future would be greatly appreciated.