Student or Learner
Native Language
Ukrainian
Home Country
Ukraine
Current Location
Ukraine
Hello, world :)
I'm a student from Kiev, looking for a person who wants improve his of her oral English skills talking via Skype. I believe, that speaking in English is better, than writing, so, please, if anybody from wherever you are, wants to speak English just PM me.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
You are a new member so you might find that you cannot use the PM facility yet. You need to make 10 posts before you can use some of the facilities on the site. Why don't you come over to the Ask A Teacher section and join in with some of the threads. You're right that speaking a language is very important but you also need to learn correct spelling, punctuation and grammar.

airry87

Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
England
Hey shwepps i am here to help you i also believe that speaking is much better than writing.
If you feel appropriate shoot me PM.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hey shwepps, I am here to help you. I also believe that speaking is much better than writing.
If you feel that it's appropriate, shoot me a PM.

Airry87, your profile shows you to be a native English speaker. As such, it is very important that you write grammatically correct English, which is also correctly capitalised and punctuated. Learners on the site will see that you are a native speaker and assume that everything you write is correct.

In addition, your profile shows your current location to be the UK. Please check this information - it appears to be incorrect. Please correct it.

HenryLin

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Well, it is a good practice to talk with your mates for improving your verbal skills.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.