Russian
Home Country
Israel
Current Location
Canada
Hello my name is Vadim
I need your help, I need help to fix gramar mistakes in my article

This is very important thank you for any help

In my cube project, I compared life in book 1984 and our daily life. My cube contains three main problems in our world and 1984’s world. The first issue is an immigration problem, in our world most of people can travel but in some countries in some cases citizens are not allowed to leave their country and in 1984 people are not allowed to leave their country in any cases. The second issue is family relationship, in our world parents are the one who control and teach their kids how to behave but in 1984’s world children controls parents. The third issue is education, in 1984’s world people got know what Big Brother told them to know but in our world people learn from books and life experience. For first side I choose a picture of a city in a cage that represents people in a book 1984 could not travel to other countries and cities, people where surrounded by massive walls and guards on top of it and everybody who would try to cross it would be killed. The opposite side of the cube, I choose a pictures of Visa Passport. Visa Passport allows to people to travel anywhere they want, but not all people are able to get Visa, some countries denied immigration to a lot citizens and not allowing to people leave their home country because of political reasons and military for example in Russian, Ukraine, Israel and other countries the military services is obliged, when citizen who is 17 years old he cannot leave the country until he finishes his military service. For the second part of the cube I took a picture of mother who scolds on her daughter, this represents the family relationship between mother and daughter. For the opposite side of this picture I choose a word mother that written on a heart and the heart is controlled like puppet. That represents that mother is under control of child. In 1984 if the child was not satisfied with his parents he could go to thought police and say that his parent’s against the Big Brother and they would get killed and to parents tried to avoid it and did everything that their child told them to do. For the third part I choose a picture of a man sitting in front of television and the TV pushing inside of the man thoughts. I wanted to say with that picture that in 1984 the Big Brother and the Party is the one who decided what the person should know for example two plus two equal five. For the opposite side I choose a picture of a person who reads a book. I wanted to show with that picture that in our world people learning from life experience and books.

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
What is a cube project?

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Welcome to the forum. :hi:

When are you going to submit this article/essay to your teacher/tutor for marking?

Status
Not open for further replies.