Welcome to the forum.
"Saying" is fine if the person gets upset every time they say those words.
Please note that there are some important rules in written English and we ask that all forum users follow them at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns.
- Don't put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
An ellipsis (...) is a specific type of punctuation. It should not be used where it is not appropriate.
I assume the words you posted are a quote from something (perhaps a song?) Please quote your source.
Please use full English words, not textspeak or chatlish. "thanksssss" is not a word. It's "Thanks".
Student or Learner