• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

help2

PLZ correct it for me. thanks

"According to the results, soil characteristics such as pH, Gypsum and Bulk Density were the most effective for describing the distribution of vegetation in the study area, that this condition was observed in shrubland habitat, because the soil is poor in this habitat and most importantly, the canopy cover is the shrub and grasses are rarely in between the shrubs. The trend of decreasing the soil fertility from grassland to grass-shrub land and shrub land is like the range destruction."

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: help2

Please read my comments in your other thread, the one called "Help". You need to make some changes to the way you post. For now, I am closing this thread. If you reply to my comments on the "Help" thread to show that you understand how to write a post on this forum, I will re-open this one.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • Ireland

Re: help2

Quote Originally Posted by shinaya View Post
    PLZ correct it for me. thanks

"According to the results, soil characteristics such as pH, Gypsum and Bulk Density were the most effective for describing the distribution of vegetation in the study area, that this condition was observed in shrubland habitat, because the soil is poor in this habitat and most importantly, the canopy cover is the shrub and grasses are rarely in between the shrubs. The trend of decreasing the soil fertility from grassland to grass-shrub land and shrub land is like the range destruction."
    It makes no sense to me I'm afraid, and I have a background in Horticulture/Agriculture.