Student or Learner
Native Language
German
Home Country
Austria
Current Location
Austria
Hello,

i write a Business proposal for my School. It is about corporate social responsibility (csr). We can invent the Details and the Company.

Please check the spelling, vocabulary (maybe there some better phrases) and the grammer. If you Need some help with german staff just write me a short message.

Proposal about CSR in our company “B2Bsoft Ltd.”
Purpose
The aim of this proposal is to give a general overview about CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) and how we could integrate CSR in our business model.

Corporate Social Responsibility

More and more companies realize that they have a responsibility for the world in which we live. CSR has a positive impact on the environment, consumers, employees, communities, stakeholders and all other members of the public sphere. As you can see, a sincerity CSR would be a great benefit in many ways for our company.
Mrs. Anderson, I would like to emphasize that, some companies understand CSR as a “Marketing-Gag”. I think we should take this serious and as a possibility to return a part of our success back to the society. A sincerity CSR would be a great benefit in many ways for our company. Moreover, it is important to see not only the costs related with CSR, it is much more important and crucial to see how much we can save in the future of consequential charges of unethical conduct.

Plan of Action

First of all we should prepare in a workgroup composed of our main stakeholders a “Corporate governance” which includes the rules of conduct for our Management. We should also check if our supplier accomplish our ethical standards.
Our company is in the technical sector and so we remark that our branch is a male domain. Therefore we should encourage the pursuit of equal treatment and programs for the promotion of women together with arrangements for young girls to drum up interest for technical topics. Electronic Waste is a big issue in developing countries, we should take care about our (electronic) waste and should use recycling programs for our old technical trash, maybe there is a proper use for our decommissioned computers. We should also use renewable energies instead of conventional power. An independent monitoring committee should supervise our CSR program and publish an annual report about it.

Recommendation

I therefore recommend that we proceed with this project as soon as is convenient.

Mustermann Lukas
Department strategic planic
B2B-Soft Ltd.

Thanks a lot - Lukas

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When will you submit this to your teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.