Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Serbia
Dear,
I am teacher of one reputed school. I need to write a letter to pricipal that says that get an admission for my daughter. As per school policy if the parent is teacher then it is very easy to get an admission.

Anybody help me to write an email as formally.

Note : I am note a english teacher and my english knowledge is below average.

Best Regards,
SNIC

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]Dear,[/STRIKE] Hello
I am a teacher [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] at [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] a [STRIKE]reputed[/STRIKE] reputable school. I need to write a letter to the principal [STRIKE]that[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]says that get an[/STRIKE] asking for admission for my daughter. As per school policy, if the parent is a teacher then it is very easy to get [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] admission.

Can anybody help me to write [STRIKE]an[/STRIKE] a formal email? [STRIKE]as formally.[/STRIKE]

Note : I am [STRIKE]note[/STRIKE] not an English teacher and my English knowledge is below average.

Best Regards,
SNIC

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please look at the corrections I have made to your post above in red.

Now try to write the letter yourself, post it here and we will look at it. We do not do the work for you. Please also tell us why you have to write this letter in English.

Also, please make sure the location information in your profile is correct. It says you are in Serbia. Your IP address says you are not in Serbia.

Status
Not open for further replies.