Other
Native Language
Serbian
Home Country
Serbia
Current Location
Serbia
Can anyone help me

I need advice how to write best Cover letter I've corrected the mistakes, tidying CV, modified, adding a few things, but each person speaks differently, everyone has a story how to write a CV, but nobody says how to properly should be written, if anyone has a link that can set I would have to go and find out what interests me.This is an example of my Cover letter:
Dear Sir,
My wish is to work for your company. I can provide you all documents (online) that you need to have an insight into my case. I declare that I have never been prosecuted I m ready to prove that.

I was working temporarily 5 years in many jobs. I am ready to do jobs that require a certain type of training. I am a dynamic, creative, communicative and flexible person, loyal, always respect time and his employer. I think I could fit in with your existing team, will help him with his work and creative abilities, as well as expand your business opportunities with fresh ideas, working with your team of experienced and well established. I got pretty good experience in constructions and cars and I m ready to prove you that, I am aware of all the jobs in the kitchen, I know wary well English language. I m talented person, know a lot of things about computers programs, I m real person for your jobs.
I think I could fit in with your existing team, will help him with his work and creative abilities, as well as expand your business opportunities with fresh ideas, working with your team of experienced and well established. I got good experience in many jobs category s including, construction jobs, lumber job, kitchen jobs, and I can be very helpful to your team.

cnz123

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
Belgium
Current Location
Australia
If you are looking for help in creating a curriculum vitae go to: http://createbestresume.blogspot.com/ . You find a free sample, best graphic resumes, video resumes, free templates resumes, trends and more informations. Check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.