Hi guys, I want some advice!! Please rate my essay!!

` Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Museums have been several decade and collected rare items and valuable. Museums are place, which it is not same and not able to copy, and museum each place is totally different. This is a main reason, when people go to a new place, and they are going to a museum. A ticket of museums is cheap. They give knowledge with people who attentive history.

First of all, Items are in museums. Museums have collected them for several years or decade, and have them much enough for open museums. They gravitate visitors from around the world to visit museums. They can tell history of those places, and they are great evidences, to tell and describe people about theirs past.

Secondly, People choose to go to a museum, because it gives knowledge with people who visit a museum, and people can spend time with their family. Children like to go a museum, because they can see other things that they never see before, and it can’t find from outside except in a museum. Parents agree with their children, because museum gives knowledge with children and parents, and it doesn’t lead to bad way.

Thirdly, This is main reason for parents are money. A ticket of museum is average a ten dollars, which it is inexpensive and worth to paying, because they can stay as long as they want to stay. Most of the museums have cafeterias, which they can bring their own foods. Parents and children can go to a museum without much money.

Conclusion, Museum is a place that everyone favors to visit. I certainly agree with that “Many people visit museums when they travel to new places.” If I visit a new country. The first place I will go to, it must be a museum.