Good morning everyone.

Could someone give me his opinion about this letter of motivation ? To be honest English is not my mother tongue and before writing this one I always used models in which I added my personnal informations. I started this one from a blank sheet without any model: If i'm asking for your help, it is not only to check for grammar but also to check if my formulation is correct and if my ideas are well expressed. This letter is for a german school of business. I am affraid that by trying to be original I made some huge mistakes. Every single contirbution or commentary is welcome !
Thank you in advance.

Dear Sirs,
I would like you to consider this letter as a proof of my motivation to enter the program International Business (IBU).
After completing with success a Degree in Foreign Languages at the Université Paris VII with a whole year as an exchange student at the Humboldt Universität in Berlin, I am looking for specialization and professionalization in order to work in the field of international exchanges, especially regarding France and Germany.
Born and raised between France in Germany from a German father and a French mother I am not only used to speak multiples languages and experience various cultures, I live them. My Bachelor in Foreign Languages gave me the key to evolve in an international sphere, by giving me the opportunity to work a whole summer in England as a teacher and a Leader and by sending me for two Semesters at the Humboldt University.

Now, I want to use these skills I learned from the past years and put them into action in something concrete, interesting and where I, with my personality and my character, could serve the interests of two countries, which are mine.
If I have chosen the Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Recht Berlin, it is because I think that the programs proposed in the field of international business are the most adapted for me. Letting such a big place for internships and practical experiences shows me, that this school is not only an institution giving lectures to students, but a springboard for people who want to exploit their potential by giving them the best chances in professionalizing environment.
I would like to thank you in advance for considering my postulation. I am looking forward for your answers.