Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
North Korea
Current Location
South Korea
Please, help me with this mini-text. I would appreciate your help.

"As far as I understood, my account data had been stolen from my PC, someone connected to my public network using WI-FI and somehow got access to my private data (there where file with all of my passwords). After that I've got sms notification from GMAIL that someone tries to change my password. When I disconnected all connection to my public network I regained my internet connection. I've lost access to social networks, internet payment systems and etc. Please, recover my account as fast as possible."

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
"As far as I understand, my account data was stolen from my PC. Someone connected to my public account and got access to my private data (there was a file with all of my passwords). After that I got an SMS notification from GMAIL that someone was trying to change my password. When I disconnected all connection to my public network {Sorry, I don't understand this sentence. I think it needs correction, but I'm not sure what you are trying to say.} I regained my internet connection. I've lost access to social networks, internet payment systems and etc. Please, recover my account as fast as possible."

Matthew Wai

VIP Member
Member Type
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
When I disconnected all connection to my public network {Sorry, I don't understand this sentence...} I regained my internet connection.
Is it possible that the OP regained the internet connection after disconnecting the computer from the public network?

probus

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Canada
Current Location
Canada
That may be it.

antidupe