• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

dominattee

Hi,

I've encountered a papare on computer science in which there is a word I could not undrestand its meaning,I've googled it but nothing. Could ayone please help me with it?

The proposed Partition Detection and Recovery Algorithm(PADRA), identifies a connected dominating set (CDS) for the network. The authors employ the approximate algorithm of Dai and Wu[55]for finding the CDS using 2-hop information. PADRA designates for each cut-vertex Ai a failure handler within the network that would start the recovery process when Ai fails. The ideal handler will be a dominatee neighbor ofAi that can simply replace Ai. If a dominatee is not available, the closest dominator is picked as the failure handler of Ai.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: dominattee

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Re: dominattee

Hello.

*I AM NOT A NATIVE OR TEACHER.*

Considering the mentioned paper which is talking about "connected dominating set (CDS)", I think by "dominatee", the author(s) mean an identity which is dominated by a dominator; just like the paradigm based on which words like employer-employee, interviewer-interviewee, etc. are made.