Student or Learner
Dear Sir / Madam,
I have got a question in connection with the subgroups of non-canonical structure.
I can hardly decide about the following questions whether they're right / left dislocated, conatins consecutive preposing, negative inversion or extrapostition or none of these subgroups.
I am confused a bit, unfortunately.
Can you help me?
1. My father, the man works with in Boston will tell the police that that traffic expert has set that traffic light on the corner of Murk Street so far.
2. Enjoying the festivities at the Sterling Fire Department's Patton Hall are, clockwise from above, Ryan, Blocher's dog, Winston, 5, Melanie Howard and, from left, Scott, Blocher, Cinston and Blocher's father, Bill Blocher.
3. Through the door rushes his excited brother, Turley, running for his life.
4. Few if any authors on the region have so successfully compressed into 280 pages the basic outlines of Antarctic life and our relationship to its pristine abundance.
5. There were some paintings that were admired by everyone.
6. I confessed to him all my worst defects.
You might find it exciting working here.
Welcome to the forums, Baboca.
I don't understand most of the terms you have used in your introduction. I am as confused as you are — probably more so.
Only 3, 5, 6 and 7 make any sense to me.