i dont know how to use have,has had been this kind of basics .i want to learn english from basic .when ever i meeet intellectuals they use very proficient words in the language so it will become difficult for me to give answers since i dont know the meanings of that .so in such cases how i should escape or how to give reply and also my accent and pronounciation is also not good .how to improve this ?
You need to join a class or find a private tutor in your neighbourhood.
Regarding your written English, my colleague emsr2d2 often writes:
I am sure you have noticed that written English uses capitalisation and punctuation. Please click on "Edit Post" and make the relevant changes following these rules:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, London, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Genuine intellectuals do not fill their conversation with big words that their listeners won't understand. People who do this are normally trying to look impressive - making yourself understood is more impressive to me.
Last edited by emsr2d2; 26-May-2014 at 15:00.
Reason: tiny typo