as already informed, the management is agreed to provide appointment your brother against the death of your brother , mr masooq and it was already coveyed to submit all the necessary documents such as certificates if any, experience certificates , affidefit, etc etc .
but unfortunately, nothig have been submitted to ustill date.
you are once again requested to kindly produce all the documents to provide the appointment at the earliest.
Welcome to the forum.
You need to learn to use correct capitalisation in your written English. Follow these rules:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- Capitalise the word "I" at all times.
- Capitalise proper nouns (ie Mr Mustaq, London, Mr Masooq, Shakespeare)
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.