PLEASE HELP IMPORTANT LETTER FOR MY RECRUITER NEED REVISION AND PROOFREADING !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa246

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
:-?:cry:5/20/2014
To whom this may concern,
In 2011, there was a due balance on my credit report from T-Mobile on my account number 778685402, which was a FlexPay monthly contract. I cancelled the FlexPay contract in 2011 and transferred the service to another contract under T-Mobile with a new account number 812325558. The last payment was received on 5/30/2011 for the FlexPay account. A balance of $80.61 was charged to the FlexPay account after cancellation, and I was not notified by T-Mobile or Enhanced Recovery Company, which is the collection agency, for this balance. The amount of $80.61 was paid in full and received on 04/07/2014 to the collection agency. I did not receive the statement of proof from the collection agency saying I paid the debt until 5/12/2014, which was a month later after I paid it off. Being financially stable is an important factor to me and my family because it ensures that you have a solid foundation on your credit stance and it keeps your family financially secure by taking care of everything in a timely manner. By being financially stable means you are a great saver, you control your spending very well, you put a great investment in your future, you pay your bills immediately, and the most important you eliminate and avoid debt. I very much believe in taking care of my main priorities on time, so I wouldn’t be in a situation that prevents me from doing things necessary to provide for my family.
Thank you for hearing me on this discussing matter.

loulabeal

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have made some corrections and here are my suggestions. Hope this helps!

To whom this may concern,
In 2011, there was a due balance on my credit report from T-Mobile on my account number 778685402, which was a FlexPay monthly contract. I cancelled my FlexPay account in 2011 and transferred the account to another service under T-Mobile with a new account number 812325558. The last payment was received on 5/30/2011 from the FlexPay account. A balance of $80.61 was charged to the FlexPay account after cancellation, and I was not notified by neither T-Mobile nor Enhanced Recovery Company, which is the collection agency for this balance. The amount of $80.61 was paid in full and received by Enhanced Recovery Company on 04/07/2014. I did not receive the statement of proof from the collection agency saying I paid the balance until 5/12/2014, which was a month later after it was paid. Being financially stable is very important to my family and I because it ensures that we have a solid foundation when it comes to our credit and ensures financial security for my family. Being financially stable shows that we invest in our savings, control spending, invest in our future, pay bills on time, and most importantly eliminate and avoid debt. I strongly believe in taking care of my main priorities in a timely manner therefore, I would not be in a situation that prevents me from operations that are necessary in providing for my family.

lisa246

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Thank you i have rewritten this ten times and every time its been two many run on sentences thank you so much now my wife wont leave me thank you

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Thank you. I have rewritten this ten times and every time [strike]its[/strike] there have been [strike]two[/strike] too many run-on sentences. Thank you so much. Now my wife won't leave me. Thank you.

Remember to use correct capitalisation and punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.