Student or Learner
Which form of the future should I use in the following sentences, please?
1) He's pretty sure that he will work / will be working / is going to be working for Jackson & Co. next year as well.
2) His next journey is going to be / will be to Australia.
3) This time he is flying / will fly / is going to fly there from Paris after a meeting with the company's French partner.
4) You’ll see. The moment summer is here, the garden will be / is going to be so / very beautiful!
(which intensifier should be used here, please?)
1) ii is best, or iii
2) Either; it depends on the context.
3) i or iii