Student or Learner
today i receive my order and when i open the box, i felt shock.
because a lot of pieces have a crack let me show you.
and your box so thin and not enough to protect the koa.
anyway this time i order 5A koa 2sets, but all sets can't use.
because also have crack and the side color not match.
your koa wood almost not matching top/back and side.
even 5A t/b and side not match.
what will you do for us.let me know.
Welcome to the forum.
1. Do you have a question for us?
2. It is important to follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
3. The formatting of your post is very strange. Please make sure you type all the way to the end of the text box. The type will automatically move down to the next line when it runs out of space. You only need to hit "Return" to start a new paragraph or new section.
Click on "Edit Post", change your post so that it follows those rules, then click Save. After you have done that, we will look at the content of your post.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.