Student or Learner
Hello every body
I am a new member, and I want to discuss how can we improve our English language.
and I ask about chat with members to improve speaking skills.
Note my corrections to your post above. Remember the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Note that "everybody" (in your context) is a single word.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.