• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Russian
      • Home Country:
      • Russian Federation
      • Current Location:
      • Cyprus

Improving my written English

In this post I was said that I can write here and ask you to check my English. I am ready to do it :) Please, check it.
    Ok, here we go...
    Thank you very much!
    --------------------------------------

Free writing has a significant value in my life. After tough situations and after happy events I write. Free writing is writing anything that comes to your mind. Any thought. Sometimes thoughts run very high pace and the hands hardly get after the thoughts. Therefore I have set a goal for myself - to learn touch typing with all 10 fingers. I write very quickly but I do it with four fingers only. So I have decided to employ more six fingers in my writings.

I started to look for an online service to learn touch typing. I write and work in three languages but I want to start from English. I checked some services and chose "TypingWeb". I liked it because of its simplicity. The service has the free version that equals the paid one but the difference that you see ads between exercises. After registration you will be able to save your progress. Unlike many other services TypingWeb has a huge number of exercises.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Improving my written English

Free writing has a significant value in my life. After tough situations and after happy events I write. Free writing is writing anything that comes to your mind. Any thought.[That is not a sentence, because it does not have a verb.] Sometimes thoughts run at a very high pace, and the hands hardly get after [Better expressed as "keep up with"] the thoughts. Therefore I have set a goal for myself - [I would use a colon instead of a dash] to learn touch typing with all 10 [Why not write it as "ten"? You write "four" and "six" in the following sentences.] fingers. I write very quickly, but I do it with four fingers only. So I have decided to employ more six more fingers in my writings.

I started to look for an online service to learn touch typing. I write and work in three languages, but I want to start from with English. I checked some services and chose "TypingWeb". I liked it because of its simplicity. The service has the free version that equals the paid one, but the difference is [Or you could say "with the difference that.." that you see ads between exercises. After registration you will be able to save your progress. Unlike many other services, TypingWeb has a huge number of exercises.
    I'm not a teacher of English, but I have spoken it for (almost) all of my life....

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Re: Improving my written English

I 'm a new comer, I'm learning English so I want to post my some essays in here . Can you help me to edit them? This is first time I enjoy the forum , I 'm in Vietnam.
    If you say "yes", I will post it .
    Thank you in advance. I'm looking forward to your reply.