You continue to live up to your username by using no capitalisation or punctuation in your posts. That is, as BarbD said, lazy English.
Please click on Edit Post and make the relevant changes, following these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mar.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Chris, Shakespeare).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
As far as I am aware, with the exception of capitalising the first person singular, those rules are the same in written French.
Student or Learner