Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Tuvalu
Hi Friends, I had write an article but i suspect it has some grammer mistakes so would please check it?

(Title): Keep your customer Around with you by unbeaten support

We should be known for being a successful company. There is huge important of client or customers so we are available for what their doubt or questions, what I mean is unbeaten customer support form people around us and people change as our client. When people are interested to communicate with a live chat while we are able to focus them more interest than they. Most of the sales team of company force to sales their products or service its means worthless products or service you persuade to let them and you can't reach them too. Nowadays, people more clever they are gonna be click live chat before analytics how about products or service with google and they going to take some website for products reviews I have nothing to say about google and some products website process you have understood so we can't force them to buy the products .Today many People use the customer support for products customization and demand price about service or products rather than ask features.

Finally, after that client paid products or service we more responsible to customers because they will ready to blame about products in online (social media , forums) to explore their disappointment so maybe, which have been the reason for nobody able to commit your products or service. Try to satisfy your valuable customer.

Customer Support Tools

Seem to should know Here are available advanced tools for customer support. In today’s business climate Serval small and big industries using customer support tools for improve customer retention, satisfaction and cross-selling opportunities. Whether you are outsourcing customer support to call center or home based employee. Customer Support tools come with more smarter in online, adopted for all devices, give support also social media pages and a one time payment for lifetime usage. Here are I listed some good tools under analysis product websites and people recommended too.

1.Help Sumo

Help Sumo Customer support script comes into the marketplace before few months using. Customers' level day by day increasing way of better performance. Its features, E- Ticket, Knowledge Base Support , Go Social, Email Support, Video Support, Discussion forums, News and Events, Trouble Shooter, Feedback and Testimonials, support via social media pages. One time payment for life long achieves. Price $99

Finally payable for worth!!

Online Trail version – [link removed by moderator]

2.Help Spot

HelpSpot is web based helpdesksoftware for managing all your customer support needs. Email, self service knowledgebase, full reporting and so much more. Unlike other systems, HelpSpot is infinitely flexible.
Price - 199$
Love to using!!

3.UserVoice

From feature requests and feedback to online ticket systems, UserVoice’s engagement tools provide hosted feedback forums, to allow customers to create, discuss, and vote for ideas. The online software also provides support systems that allow you to answer customer inquiries quicker and with minimal effort. Different types of payment methods here.
User Voice Shout !!

4.Live Help Now
Affordable and easy to install, Live Help Now offers a help desk solution that consists of four core components: Live Chat System, Trouble Ticket System, Support System / Knowledge base management and Callback Management System. Two Types of payment methods here.
Live Help Advanced !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Welcome to Using English.

I'm sorry to say that this is so full of errors that at times it's impossible to understand your meaning. Did you use an online translator?

For business help of this magnitude, you may have to hire someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.