• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Chile
      • Current Location:
      • Chile

• Post Thanks / Like

Formal e-mail to apply and ask for information on a college, is this correct?

Hi, i need to write an e-mail asking for the entry requirements for an international student. I'm not sure if this is the correct way to address those matters and was wondering if this mail was written appropriately, since i lack a bit of "formal sense". This is the mail:

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about the Games Production (Level 3) course at the _______________________. I am extremely interested in this course and would love to apply if i could, but I have some questions concerning the fact that I am from another country, outside of Europe.

I am ______________________. I am finishing ____________ and I will travel with a dependent visa.
    If I may ask, I would like to know first if I am eligible and if if I am, what would be the requirements for an applicant from a different country?

Secondly, It would really be appreciated some details about the entry fees for a non-EU student.

Thank you in advance for your attention to my request and i am looking forward for a response.

Yours sincerely,

i need some help with this, i'm not sure if i'm doing it right or, if here is a better way to write this. THANKS FOR THE HELP!
    Last edited by Nasorotune; 08-Dec-2014 at 01:00.