Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Azerbaijani
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
United States
Hay friends I have I trouble for my college competition. My friends to including my name in the writing completion. That is article writing. I have no experience about writing the articles and essays about one particular topic. So I have said to my friend James. He is give one writing company name that is [LINK REMOVED] company. If you know that company performance of writing. I have so feel about that competition. And I have so anger with my friends for give the name for that completion. I have more to you for told some information about to attending that competition. Please friends give some advice for attending that.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
Malta
Read "The Elements of Style" by Strunk and White. "Politics and the English Language" by George Orwell is also very good. Best of luck!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have removed the link in the post which led to a commercial essay writing service. This forum is not for advertising a business. I am closing this thread.

If you wish to post again, first correct all the information in your member profile and then remember that you can't advertise here. If we see another advert from you, we will delete all your posts and ban you for spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.