WHAT NO RESPONDS
Student or Learner
Hi every basically what i want is to say that this letter is an inquiry for Kentucky University in medical school and i want tell if this is right or wrong and if it is wrong please show the mistakes and the right corrections
Dear Sir or Madam
I am a student from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia .Finished secondary school in 2013 .This is an inquiry about how to get an admission in your prospective university
at medical school I looked in your medical college website that you require certain subjects(Prerequisites) which is the following
· Two semesters of biology with laboratories
· Two semesters of general chemistry with laboratories
· Two semesters of organic chemistry with laboratories
· Two semesters of physics which include laboratory work
· Two semesters of English with emphasis on communication skill
· and also a well-score in the MCAT test
I do not have a bachelor degree which means that i have to study one of science majors and get the degree then apply to medical college is that correct ?
My question is :Is what i have mentioned above are the requirements to get to medical school? please note me if are there
basically what i want is just to study in your prospective medical school college
Can you please guide me
WHAT NO RESPONDS
My first response is that you need to go back and look at how we write in English. Here are the most important rules:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, Microsoft, Shakespeare, India etc).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Click on Edit Post, make the relevant corrections to your first post and click Save. After that, we will look at the content.
With regard to your second post, please do not post in all capitals. It is the online equivalent of shouting and it is rude. It is unfortunate that your post had not had a response in 4 days but 2 of those days were a weekend, we are all volunteers and we do this in our own time, working when we can on the forum. It is not unreasonable for you to chase up a response after four days but you should write something like "Hello again everyone. It has been four days since I wrote my post. I wonder if someone might have the time to look at it for me. Thank you."
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.