The answer to your question is yes. You could say "It was making me crazy". However "to drive someone crazy" is a recognised English combination of words.
Please see my corrections to your post in red. There are grammatical errors which will improve as you learn more but the main errors are with capitalisation and punctuation. It is important to follow the rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, Japan etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Student or Learner