Hello, maybe somebody can check grammar and give some advices ? I would be grateful.

"Dear Sir or Madam,

This is to request more information about your Biochemistry course at University ______ and it's application. I am extremely interested in biochemistry and I am anxious to apply for it in your renowned university for admission in 2014.

First of all, I am graduated from high school this year in Lithuania. Unfortunately, University ______ does not accept Brandos Atestatas (High school diploma in Lithuania) for biochemistry admission and request one year of a Bachelor Degree at a Lithuanian University.

"Successful completion of one year of a Bachelor Degree at a Lithuanian university recognised by University _____, with an average of 8/10.
Study must contain subjects relevant to the programme of study at UCL. "

My question is that, if I study one year in medicine for example at Vilnius university, it will be accepted like relevant and appropriate for biochemistry studies at ________ or not ? If yes, competition with other students who studied biochemistry or chemistry will be equal or not ?

High school diploma (Brandos Atestatas) is still important for admission, event university do not mention it ? And what about reference,should it be from high school or university or it does not matter ?

The last thing, does University ______ do interview prospective international students for biochemistry course ?

Thank you in advance for your attention to me request. I look forward to receiving your response."